LegionForce LegionForce

...

Holysh!t that was good. Epic!

Samurai Pizza Cats Samurai Pizza Cats

I'm hooked!

10/10
5/5

Song is awesome, your video is beyond awesome = awesome score.

Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

Great art!

I liked it, clean and funny :)

S.M.O.L. S.M.O.L.

Plays well, awesome pixel graphics, great little game!

BoMToons responds:

Thanks!

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Awesome

A frikkin good game and I hope to see another one soon! w00t all my 5's are belong to this!

Visual-Noize responds:

ThAAnks! ^_^

SWeissen P - Sworn to Survive SWeissen P - Sworn to Survive

Awesome stuff dude! You keep improving and doing different sounding things, inspiring.

SWeissenP responds:

Thank you very much!

Kingdom at Arms (Organ) Kingdom at Arms (Organ)

Killer arrangement! I'm looking forward to hearing more complex orchestral pieces from you! :D

JohannAKKAK responds:

Much appreciated! I am sorry to tell you that since just started uni my uploading will be irregular, but I will definetly continue uploading! My next idea consists on using harpsichords and chorus (just because too many organ tracks will be boring after a while).
Thank you for your response and have a great day! :D

Fantasy Fantasy

Lovely little piece of music, the instruments sound kind of artificial but I'm guessing you don't have access to 1k$ software so I wouldn't worry about that for now.

I think layering and panning more strings could help fill the soundscape somewhat, reverb might help as well.

As for the piano it's fairly simple, might be because you want it that way but adding some chords and counter melodies spanning across octaves might make it more alive and interesting. Also I'd play around with the velocity on individual notes as well when working with the piano to make it more "real" sounding.

The brass is begging for a friend, I'd add another trumpet that plays roughly the same thing to make it more lively. Perhaps even a trombone or something similar to fill the "bass" void that feels awfully empty at the moment hehe.

Just offering some quick thoughts, I'm bad at expressing and giving critique but hopefully you'll learn or be inspired to improve on an already solid piece.

JohannAKKAK responds:

Amazing, thank you for your insight, I'm definetely keeping this around for next time. I didn't really want to put anything covering the lower frequencies, but I guess that was a mistake (oh well).
Cheers :)